Look out from the Burj Khalifa ‘At the Top’ observation deck with this entrance ticket to the 124th-floor viewing point. Ride the moving sidewalk to the tower as you watch a multimedia presentation on Dubai’s history, and take the high-speed elevator up to the observation deck. Then, behold the incredible views over Dubai Marina, the Burj-Al Arab and other sights through the panoramic windows. Use the digital telescopes to view and learn about the landmarks below, and browse the gift store before returning to ground level. Book Now and enjoy with Real Life Egypt.
Travel independently to Dubai Mall and begin your journey to ‘At the Top’ at Burj Khalifa. Ride the 213-foot (65-meter) moving sidewalk and as you travel, watch a multimedia presentation that tells the story of Dubai and the building of the Burj Khalifa.
Glimpse views of the tower at the end of the sidewalk before stepping inside the elevator, soaring 33 feet (10 meters) every second to the 124th-floor observation point.
As the elevator opens, walk the perimeter of the full-height, wrap-round glass walls. Take in the astonishing panoramas that stretch across the Palm Jumeirah
, sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab and the gleaming yachts of Dubai Marina, and to the desert and Persian Gulf. If you’ve chosen to visit in the evening, admire the illuminated skyline of Dubai stretched below. Hone in on particular landmarks with the state-of-the-art telescopes and view the virtual snapshots that take you through their history.
If the weather allows, visit the outdoor terrace to experience the full force of the open views. And before you leave, perhaps buy some Burj Khalifa mementos (own expense) at the gift store.
Most visitors feel that an hour to 90 minutes is sufficient to fully appreciate the views, but feel free to stay longer — your ticket lets you spend as long you wish at ‘At the Top.’
Your experience ends when you ride the elevator back down the tower and then leave Dubai Mall.
- You will receive confirmation at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Lead passenger name cannot be amended after booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children have to be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Customers must re-confirm with the local supplier minimum 7 days before travel. Details will be provided post booking
- Bookings cannot be amended 72 hours before travel date
- All visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security check point
- We will confirm the exact entrance time 30 days before travel
- As reference only, the times for Off-peak and Peak are:-
Off- peak hours 8.30am to 3.30pm Peak hours 4pm to 6pm
Off-peak hours 7pm to 11pm
All vouchers must be printed and shown upon arrival
60 minutes (approx.)